Sunday 16 December 2007

Beddington SF 16th Dec 07

I went to Beddington again but just for 40 mintues today.
Many Black-headed and Herrng Gulls, Crows, Jackdaws etc 17 Grey Herons, at least 9 Tree Sparrows but otherwise not much.
No key holders came so I wasn't let in today and came away with 26 species for the 40 minutes from the public viewpoint.
I got a few videos though (see below)
In he last 45 minutes of daylight I follwed Kevin Guest's (the guy who showed us around yesterday) and went to Nonsuch until 10 minutes after dark to look for Tawny Owls, no luck, didn't even hear them! There was a female Kestrel hunting around the gardens just after dark though.

Tree Sparrows at feeders

Random stuff (yes, near the beginning that is a dead gull on the island)

In the video in order of appearance (I think)

Lapwings with a dead gull,

2 Common Gull

Gadwall

Grey Heron

Great Cormorant

Tree Sparrows

and I think that's it

No comments: