Tuesday 9 February 2010

Bad Weather and Few Birds

My year so far has been much less productive than pretty much everyone on this blog! The weather has been terrible and the birds are few and far between where I live. Right now it is -5 degress farenheit (minus 20 celsius) and we have had lots of snow this winter (more than any other).

The other day I was going to see my lifer American Black Duck but I had to cancelled because of bad weather so I am feeling pretty bird deprived right now! I can't wait for spring and all of the birds it brings.

The only good bird I saw this year was a Prairie Falcon near the town that I live in. Here is a photo:I hope the weather stays nice because next week from Wednesday-Sunday I am going to be in Northern Minnesota looking for birds! That's all for now.

No comments: