Friday 20 May 2011

Also goodbye



Hey everyone,

I should also say goodbye as I recently turned 21.  It has been fun being able to contribute to this blog, taking part in the listing competition and reading about what you guys on the other side of the pond are seeing.  I will keep tabs on the blog, check in on what new posts are up, etc, but this is my final post as a blog member here.

Keep in touch everyone. I hope to be able to meet all of you someday, sometime or another.
If you're ever up my way, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to show ya around.

Happy Birding and safe travels to you all.


Signing off,
--Chris W, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.

1 comment:

Wesley Greentree said...

Any position for a new blogger? I'd love to bring the blog back!

Wesley Greentree
Campbell River, BC
http://wesleysbirdingblog.blogspot.ca/