Friday 30 May 2008

Titchwell Trip 1st May- 5th May.

Hello, I better introduce myself. I'm Josh and 14 years old and obsessed by birds. I live near Sevenoaks, Kent.

The best birds on the Norfolk trip I had at the begining of the month were:
BITTERN, BARN OWL, MONTAGU'S HARRIER, BEARDED TIT, CETTI'S WARBLER, WHIMBREL, AVOCET, COMMON SCOTER, LITTLE TERN, BLACK TERN, LITTLE GULL, GANNET, P.F GEESE, WHEATEAR, HOBBY and WHINCHAT. It was a great trip.

I mostly do local birding at Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve where I've recorded over 100 species so far. I also regularly visit Rye Harbour NR, Bough beech, London WWT and occasionally Norfolk.

Thanks
Josh

3 comments:

Simeon,Connor,James,Matthew said...

Hi Josh, glad you had such a great time in Norfolk! Simeon and I went out to the coast about that time (5th I think), so may have seen you without realising!

Have you been to see the Terek Sandpiper at Rye Harbour? Good luck if you do!

James

James

Josh Jenkins Shaw said...

No , my mum keeps nagging me to do revision! For part of science GSCE's next week!

The Bronx Stone Contractors said...

Appreciate you bloogging this